We continue to work on DeviceHive, and we’re planning to release new version before the New Year. DeviceHive 1.1 will include a set of new major features, such as:
- New Web Sockets API for efficient two-way communications between the server and devices/clients
- Ability for clients to receive messages from multiple devices using a single connection
- Improvements in device registration scenarios, new server-originated messages about new device registration and/or changes in the existing device state
- Extension of the DeviceHive data model, support for arbitrary data fields associated with devices and device equipment
- More sample applications including Arduino device and XBee gateways.